what we will cover
- Puppy proofing your home and garden
- What to expect over the first few days
- House training – setting your puppy up for success from day one
- Introducing crate training if required
- Your specific house rules
- Getting any children involved from the beginning – the best ways for them to interact with their new four legged friend.
- Advice on getting your puppy out and about, introducing him to new experiences.
- Any questions or particular concerns you may have.
A folder packed full of helpful tips and advice is included as is a copy of Sarah Whiteheads ‘Puppy Survival Guide’!